Baby B., along with his mother, was murdered by Bitzi Baxter in a parking lot, ran over by her car.
Baby B. was born to Bo and Kara Baxter. It was later when he and his mother learned about his father's previous family; Baby B.'s half-brother, Buster Baxter, and his father's ex-wife, Bitzi Baxter (The Secret Life of Bo Baxter).
Baby B. was being carried by Kara in a grocery store parking lot. Bitzi Baxter, Baby B.'s father's ex-wife, was in a presumably insane state. Bitzi ran Kara and Baby B. over with her car, killing them both. Kara's final words where "No! Somebody please save my baby!" (Bitzi Goes Ballistic).
Funeral and legacyEdit
- Baby B's final words were, "I wuvoo mommy."
- The Secret Life of Bo Baxter
- I Wanna Marry Harry, Part 2
- Bitzi Goes Ballistic
- Loved and Lost (posthumously)
- Trial and Error, Part 1 (mentioned)
- Confessions on Death Row (mentioned)